Saturday, April 4, 2009
A new family member?
No! Don't get the wrong idea! We are definitely not having another baby, but we do get to have another dog for just over a week! Yesterday sweet Bree came to stay with us! She is a wonderful well mannered dog and we are loving having her around! Especially Hunter! He was so pooped out last night from running around with her during the day that he could hardly walk. We think that's a good thing... Anyway, she is full of life since she is just over a year and it is so fun for us. She runs after the kids and is so curious about everything in our house since it is all new to her. It was pretty funny last night when Randy got home from work about 8:30 and came in through the garage door, Bree was asleep next to me and 4 nieces plus our kids and when she suddenly saw a strange man standing there she freeeakkked out! Her hair stood up on end, she barked like a maniac and growled too. I was holding the baby so I couldn't really grab her, so she headed toward Randy and he was smart and just stood still and started calling to her and she crept up to him growling all the way and then sniffed him a little and then started wagging her tail! Good dog, Bree! Nice to know she'd actually protect us if someone broke in! Randy said it scared the crap out of him, his heart was pounding, but now they are best friends. She wouldn't go to bed until he did and she followed him around all the rest of the evening. Maybe they aren't friends, maybe she was just keeping an eye on him! Either way we're glad the Mills Family asked us to babysit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are so nice! I am so glad she was good for you! Anytime you want to borrow her, just give us a call! She has been cute following me around the house for the last 3 days. I can't tell if she is saying, "Oh Mom, I am so glad to be home." Or, "Oh Mom, can you take me back!"
Hilorie,
I think you're ready for a puppy!
Post a Comment