Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Zoe's Birthday




Ok, I realize her birthday was 3 months ago, but Zoe thinks it is unfair that I documented Sawyer's birthday and not hers. So here we go! Zoe turned 3 on June 28th and we had a fun little party at home with Oma and Papa. Taysom, Addison and Sawyer all went with Daddy to the store to buy her presents and she was adorable opening their gifts. She got a princess backpack for preschool and some darling clothes and other things, but the highlight was taking her and her cousins to Build a Bear a month later where they each got to pick an animal. Zoe picked an elephant and dressed her in a tutu and named her George. We talked her into Georgia because I didn't feel good about an elephant dressed in drag! Spencer chose a white and pink teddy and named her Acimena! Yeah, she came up with that all on her own! Carson chose a cute brown bear and didn't want any clothes for him, just sunglasses! His bear is named John! They were all so funny! We took a cute picture of all of us at the Gateway in front of the fountains. It was a really good day, until later when we made the stupid mistake of taking 10 kids to IKEA, but that is a different story.... Anyway, my favorite memory from her birthday will be the cute way she holds up 3 fingers and the way she kept saying " Yay! Today I'm Flee!" What a doll!

2 comments:

Mills Family said...

I love Zoe's "I'm 3" fingers!

Brady&Wendy said...

Carson held up his fingers the way Zoe did and asked what number it was. I told him it was 3 and he said "no this is 3, Zoe said she was this," and he held up Zoe's fingers again... it took me a while to explain that they both mean 3... she is very cute!