Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Ahh, Summer is here!

Today is the 2nd official day of Summer for our family and we couldn't be happier! This week is a little more hectic than the next few will be I hope, but still it is much better than last week. We had family home evening out in our woodland area (the trees need to grow faster so it will really be a wooded area) and Randy started a fire week had to bring it inside a little early because a rainstorm kicked up, but you can make smores in the microwave even faster than on a stick. We had the Tenney Family over and I think everyone had a good time. Today, the kids did their house work really quickly and then we really did school work for an hour thanks to Addison. Sawyer is reading so well now, I am adamant that he not loose any of his progress over the summer and Zoe is on a roll also. Addison is 3 weeks ahead on her summer packets and Taysom is attending an accelerated learning science day camp this week and is loving it! Randy and I have most of the yard work done and I am currently on schedule with my school work. Life really is good. Maybe we will sleep in next week! That would be great!

No comments: