Tuesday, June 23, 2009

June is in fast forward mode!

I can't believe that June is almost ending! I feel like I can hardly catch my breath! We had a great boating trip two weeks ago, but it feels like yesterday. Addison wakeboarded for her first time and she was amazing! I need to get the video footage on here so everyone can see. Sawyer, Zoe and I were mainly beach people, but our trip on the boat was great also. Taysom attended her first girls camp and lived to tell the tale, (too bad for her it was in Sacrament meeting). Randy and I have been getting the yard and garden all ready for the summer and I just finished another class toward college graduation. We haven't done any camping like we planned, but we are going to make up for it in July. Addison and I attended an Activity Day Girls Day Camp last Monday and it was just fantastic! My counselor in the primary Devri Mickelson did an amazing job planning and executing a wonderful experience for the girls. I was so glad that we decided to take the initiative as a ward to provide this day for the girls and I am so glad we invited the two other wards, it really was great! We are looking forward to Robby and Nicole's wedding on friday and their dinner on thursday. We have some wonderful friends who are helping us prepare this dinner for 70+ people and we couldn't have done it with out them. Although things have been busy, everyone is happy and healthy and what more could you really ask for than that!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

Oops! I forgot about the pictures! I just sent you and email with the boating pictures. I can't get the video to send in an email. I will work on that. But, there are some great pictures of her wake boarding.