Saturday, November 29, 2008

Family Photo Shoot








We finally got our act together enough to get updated family photos. The last professional family pic we have is when Sawyer was 15 mos. old. Need I remind any of you, Sawyer is now 5 1/2!!! We had my sister McKell's sister-in-law Julie take our pictures. We met her in Provo and went up Provo Canyon. I had told her I wanted a fall leafy kind of photo and she knew just the place. We were really pleased with the results. I especially loved the individual photos of the kids. After Julie left, we walked down by the playground and took some of our own photos by the river. I love those too! We left the park and visited Brady, Wendy and Wyatt and then went to the Spaghetti Factory for dinner to celebrate Randy and Taysom's birthdays. It was definitely the best family photo day we have ever had. We usually have at least some tears and always someone gets their clothes or hair wrecked before we can even get a shot taken. Maybe we should always wait 4 years between pics!

1 comment:

Mills Family said...

I have to tell you again, "The family picture looks so darn cute!"