Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Algebra what?
I just got home from my math class and I just have to say that math is a lot harder when you are 30 something rather than 13! I seem to be taking about 3 steps forward and one step back. My awesome neighbor has been so great to tutor me whenever I get stuck, but I can't believe the concerted effort it actually takes to get my brain working in this way. I have just one section left and then my final which I plan to have done by next week. I can't wait! I am tired of having weird equations in my dreams and wondering if I can figure something out with two variables or just one, when I am just doing laundry. I don't seem to be able to separate my math issues from my regular life. My advice to anyone under 18: go directly to college after high school and complete your math requirements so they don't come back to haunt you 20+ years later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Don't worry... it's almost over and then you can forget everything! :)
Post a Comment