Sunday, February 15, 2009
Everyone needs an antibiotic!
I am totally sick of all this sickness! Since Christmas everyone has been sick at least once and there was a point last week when 4 out of 6 of us were on antibiotics! Zoe's eardrum burst, Taysom had her first ear infection of her life, Sawyer had some unexplained rash, Randy had a giant sinus infection and Addie who has been the healthiest of us all has had a stomachache or headache or sore throat about 10 different times lately. I went ahead with my vein surgery on my leg on the 29th of January ended up with a skin infection, so we are all visiting the doctor lately and filling prescriptions. Apparently this is a yearly phenomenon, since as I was gathering all of our end of year things for taxes, I realized the last time we filled a rash of prescriptions was last Jan-Feb. then things seem to calm down considerably. I hope that is how it is this year as well, because I am almost out of Lysol and I am going through Clorox wipes by the dozens each day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hope everyone is starting to feel better. If you need more Lysol or Clorox wipes, I just bought more by the bulk!
Post a Comment