Sunday, February 22, 2009

Garside Family Christmas Party!
















This year we hosted the Garside Family Christmas Party at our house again and it was so fun! A few years back, we started getting together the Sunday before Christmas for dinner and a party and a chance to exchange gifts with each other and we think it is a great tradition! When we are all together( minus Rhonda, Mike and the kids who are in Conn.) there are 31 of us and we got a surprise treat with Randy's cousin and wife who were stuck in SLC due to weather on their way to Hawaii! So it really was a party! We eat, sing songs, read the Nativity and then open gifts. The only thing that could have made it better were if Rhonda's family could have been with us too!

2 comments:

Rhonda said...

I'm so glad that you keep a blog. This is the only way I get to see pics. of anyone. I get a little homesick when I know there is a huge family party going on. I still remember the last Christmas Party we went to at your old home. The theme being, "Aren't we all beggars"? You guys are great hosts! If you keep it up having it at your home might just become part of the tradition. :)

cthanks said...

Hilorie,

Your christmas party looks like a blast. How fun to get everyone together. It is so fun to watch our little families grow. Hope all is going well. check out our blot at cthanks.blogspot.com.

Love,

Tresa